Our fight is a universal one. We are fighting to advance health, rights and wellbeing of adolescent girls, young women and young people at community, national and global level.
- 3000 girls in school reached with information on Menstruation with Dignity
- 500 adolescent girls and young women reached with SRHR information during the 2 Young Mothers’ Forums 2017/2018
- 50 young people trained with Livelihood skills at the Youth Hub.
- 2 community outreaches carried out solely by our Change Champions
- 30 Member of Parliament of Uganda engaged on SRHR policy issues for adolescent girls and young women.
- Over 800,000 young people reached with SRHR information since 2014
- 113,400 condoms distributed