Pathways of Change
Quality Health and Wellbeing for Adolescents and young people
- Enhance young people’s increased demand, access and uptake of quality youth friendly sexual reproductive health services and information (family planning, MCH, and post-abortion care.
- Mobilize young people and empower them to challenge restrictive social norms and barriers that undermine and limit access and uptake of SRHR services.
- Demystify myths and misconceptions associated with SRHR services like family planning, and sexuality education.
- Enhance young people’s knowledge on the basic concepts of safe motherhood and advocate for adolescent-responsive MCH care.
- Promotion of menstruation with dignity
- Promotion of HIV prevention, care, and treatment among young people.
Enhancement of gender equality and empowerment of women and girls
- Prevention and response to sexual and gender based violence (facilitating reporting of cases, access to justice, psychosocial support, post rape care support, access to safe spaces)
- Elimination of negative social cultural norms and harmful practices including; child marriages and FGM
- Mobilization of communities to challenge restrictive social norms that papertrate SGBV and harmful practices
- Respect for body autonomy and integrity and building confidence among young girls.
- Promotion of girl child education
- Rehabilitation and re-intergration of victims of violence back to normal
Youth entrepreneurship and skills development
- Equipping young people with practical entrepreneurship skills and basic business management knowledge.
- Internships and apprenticeships for young people
- Preparing, connecting and linking young people to job opportunities
- Database for job opportunities and job seekers