We are hiring (3 Positions)
Uganda Youth and Adolescents Health Forum is looking for 3 proactive, strategic and open-minded team members who have strong organizational sensitivity and believe in the potential of young people as a generation that holds the power to shape social economic development, challenge, social norms and values, and build a foundation for country’s future.
Click on the links below for details.
- Program Officer Sexual Reproductive Health Rights and Gender Equality (1)
- Advocacy, communication innovations and documentation officer (1)
- Manager Administration and Human Resource (1)
What we offer
- The position is for working 40 hour a week from Monday to Friday
- A formal, friendly and supportive working space in the heart of Bukoto Kampala.
A valid working permit and/or Uganda Passport is required in order to be considered for the position.