Who we are
What we do
UYAHF advocates for and supports youth when it comes to sexual and reproductive health rights and gender equality.
Areas of operation
UYAHF currently operates in 37 districts
- Bugisu sub-region: Mbale, Budaka, Butebo.
- Bukedi sub region: Tororo, Butaleja and Busia.
- Ankole sub-region: Isingiro district.
- Sebi sub-region: Bukwo district
- Bunyoro sub-region: Kibaale, Buliisa, Kiryandongo,and Hoima districts
- Rwenzori sub-region: Kyegegwa, Ntoroko, Kyenjojo, Bundibugyo, and Fort portal city.
- Central Region: Kampala, Wakiso, Gomba, Butambala, Rakai, Kalangala, Kyankwanzi districts.
- Karamoja sub-region: Moroto, Napark, Abim, Kabong, and Kotido districts.
- West Nile: Terego, Arua, and Yumbe districts.
- Teso sub region: Bukedia, Katakwi
Districts where UYAHF operates
A gender equal world with healthy and empowered adolescents and young people.
To realize a gender equal world with healthy and empowered adolescents and young people, through amplifying their voices in policy and decision making and responding to their specific health, human rights and gender needs.
To empower adolescent girls and young women to live quality health with equity, diginity and opportunities to realize their full potential.
MORE ABOUT UYAHF
Driven by passion & commitment, the team has over the years grown into a vibrant team, with diverse skills and abilities.
Board members are made up of recognized leaders across many areas of expertise. They represent the broad diversity..
UYHAF collaborates with local and international partners to ensure that reproductive health is a priority.